Monday 17 December 2018

James to appear on Super League Pod (UPDATED WITH LINK TO SHOW)

The excellent Super League Pod show has been busily recording season preview pieces with supporters of the clubs involved in the 2019 competition.

Fresh from his appearance post Challenge Cup, I have managed to get a second appearance on the show and discussed the 2018 achievements along with a cautious (as you'd expect from me!) evaluation of the clubs chances next year.

This post will be updated with a link to listen to the show once its available so keep checking back.

It only remains for me to thank Mark at the SLPod for having me back on again and apologies for the technical issues that brought recording to an end.

I may need to upgrade my studio from the back of a Renault Scenic to something more palatial!
Listen to "SLP Short 023 Catalans Dragons" on Spreaker.