Tuesday 10 November 2020

My local team releases a charity/9's shirt for 2021

Please forgive me the indulgence of featuring the new shirt of my local team Boston Buccaneers from Lincolnshire, England. 

However the club has had a tough year with no community rugby to get income and matches for their players. 

Rather than mope, the club has been busily working on a charity and 9s shirt which will be raising money for military charities. 

This is particularly close to the heart of all at the Buccs after the tragic death of serviceman Scott Stevenson who was a player for the club. 



I think you will agree it captures the colours of the club along with the military connections to Lincolnshire, most notably the Lancaster bomber. 

I cannot wait to get mine and go to training in it.. Well done BBRLFC. 

No comments: